Near Field Communication (NFC) is on eveyone’s lips since Tuesday, when Apple introduced iPhone 6 and iWatch with NFC feature. A real game-changer for the future of mobile marketing, with NFC adoption and marketing use expected to break out, now that trend-setter Apple is part of the game. As a marketer, you need to be prepared!
Beyond Mobile Payment, Apple’s adoption of NFC is expected to finally give the mobile technology the respect it deserves. No doubt Apple will open its new ecosystem very soon to marketing applications for iPhone users. So what does it mean for your marketing plan?
Connecting the physical to the digital world with a single tap of your customers’ phone, this technology is a powerful marketing tool to drive sale and engagement. We put together the following infographic with everything Marketers need to know about this technology.
- What is NFC? How does the technology work?
- What do the numbers say about adoption and use?
- What are the marketing applications?
- What are the differences between NFC, BLE / iBeacon and QR Code technologies and marketing?
Wait no more, take a look on why and how you should leverage NFC Mobile Marketing for powerful marketing campaigns!
Integrate NFC into your mobile marketing mix
- Near Field Communication: The Time has Come! [IMAGE] Tweet this!
- NFC Adoption: +300% Sales Increase of compatible phones since 2011 [IMAGE] Tweet this!
- NFC, iBeacon, QR Code: Which Technology for your Mobile Marketing? [IMAGE] Tweet this!
Feel free to share with us your directs feedbacks or insights!
Create your NFC Campaign!
Wait no more! Use it for successful mobile campaigns and leverage all mobile channels in one place with UnitagStart with Near Field Communication
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):